View Single Post
(#76)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

PatheticEmoTrash69 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Seeking a man who can keep me in line. - 12-12-2017, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace K View Post
I am Grace K and I am seeking a good husband. I have just left my father's house because I have realized that I was living a lie. I was raised thinking I was a Baptist, but now I know that it was all a lie and I was being raised catlick by my father. I am staying with the Pastor of my local Baptist church now and have left that horrible place of sin.
I know who I wish to be, and I know my place. My main wish to have lots of soldiers for Christ and to raise them True in the Faith.
I can keep a house spotless and my favorite things to do are cooking and reading my new KJV1611.
But as a woman, I have my hardships and doubting, so I seek a good man who can keep me in line with a firm hand and to help make me the True Christian I know I can be!

Signed,
Grace.
Just wait until you see my <<<reference to male anatomy removed by moderator>>>.You can forget about being Good. Just send me your nudes to <<<personal information removed by moderator>>>.

Last edited by Basilissa; 12-12-2017 at 10:22 PM. Reason: This is not a brothel, sweetie