View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Pamela Smith has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pamela Smith has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pamela Smith has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pamela Smith has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pamela Smith has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pamela Smith has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Hello fellow Christians! - 04-16-2018, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherLarry View Post
I can understand Sister Etheldreda's confusion. Why did you wait so long to being reading Sacred Scripture - the guideline for our lives? Does your husbandman know you are posting here? Are you planning more soldiers for Christ?

By the way, don't mistake my prior post as being a flirtatious come-on. As a well-built, handsome, young, intelligent servant of GOD, I have my standards. One very prominent aspect of your being does not jive with me.

In Christ's Holy and POWERFUL Name,
BrotherLarry
My parents were both GODLESS Atheists, but I broke away from their evil God-hating ways. I am planning on having more kids, and yes, he does know I'm here .