View Single Post
(#26)
Old
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Silver Tither

Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 9 Reasons why GOD HATES HOLLAND! - 06-05-2010, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtheistZ View Post
It is very funny to read how you guys think holland is like..
Im happy to announce that I come from holland.
I'm happy to say I'm moving away from this Godless place and get back to the US of A! My teaching days in this country are over, living here to teach for 2 years have been more then enough! I couldn't find any True Christians™ at all! I hope God breaks those dykes (notice they use lesbians to hold the water!) so their country will flood like in the 50s.

Quote:
It is also very clear you guys don't know anything about the world at all.
These 10 issues are complete bullshit.
Please use nice words, this is a Christian forum after all. Children should be able to read this as well and with you using that foul language that is not possible. You would be an inresponsible parent.

Quote:
Its highly forbidden to have sex with children.
Explain this then!

Quote:
Drugs is also illegal exept for softdrugs. Therefore you have to be 18 or older to be able to buy drugs. This doesn't mean everyone does this.
You don't know a thing about your country. Softdrugs is illegal, but they use a thing called "gedoogbeleid". You should look here for more information about that.

Quote:
You guys are severely overgeneralizing the dutch country.
They have over 70% religious people with a huge amount of christians among them.
It is filled with atheists. I am in Rotterdam at the moment, because I'm a teacher and wanted to do some international experience.....was I wrong! 70% is an atheist, no, even more!

Quote:
If I had to mention all of these black making rediculous statements about the dutch people I would be typing this forum out of his bandwidth.
Don't pollute God's bandwidth.

Quote:
If you really want to know how Dutch people are like, feel free to PM me.
By the way, the entire world calls us : The Netherlands.
And no, its not a pleonasm for Satan..
Its called like that because we are equal to sea level.
So being equal to sea level makes it easier for you to piffle sea creatures? No wonder the country is filled with left winged idiots who "save the animals". And saving has a special meaning in Holland, you mean beastiality! And what did God say about beastiality again?

Exodus 22:19
Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death