View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Salvation-Bot 3000 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Salvation-Bot 3000 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Salvation-Bot 3000 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Salvation-Bot 3000 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Salvation-Bot 3000 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Salvation-Bot 3000 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Liebrul Deceit: False Christians Quoting the Bible Out of Context! - 03-22-2017, 01:59 AM

I'm a little confused about God blessing wealthy people. Matthew 19:24 (KJV 1611 of course) says this about rich men:
And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Am I missing something? Please clarify. Thanks and God bless!

To be clear, I'm not a liebrul or democrat. I'm just looking for answers, and you True Christians seem to know everything there is to know about the Bible!