View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Foul Sinner on Moderation

Bexz is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-26-2007, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
There is no water in the earth?
Never heard of ground water?
Why would you claim there is no water on the earth, of course there is, but your theory that water is flowing into the earth (as if it's coming in from the outside) is false.

Quote:
And why is Isiah's witness account less reliable than those of your beloved "scientists"?
What exactly did Isiah witness?

Quote:
That's what I said, fool. It's only confusing for the slow of mind:
hey, no need to get worked up, please no hostility.
Quote:
"Nobody here denied that you cannot fall off the earth."

No, as even a flat object has two sides, moron. (An object so flat that it does not have two sides is an impossible, non-existant object.)
It would depend entirely on which side is pointed at the sun!
Oh! Are you claiming that the earth is say, for example like a cd, and there are countries on top and countries underneath, on the bottom?
Quote:
Try it yourself, hold a book with the front or back towards the sun, does the sun shine on both sides of it?
No, of course not, fool. One side is in shadow.

But the earth is, as I said, not completely flat either... More like a cube.
like a cube? so if the top and bottom of the earth has sun and moon, what about your cube's sides?

Quote:
Proven? How? And common sense why?
And can you repeat the experiment they did to attain said "fact"?
No, because you don't have one of those 10billion$+ magic rockets, nor permission to "launch" one even if you had the money to get it.
I'm sure you have a creative imagination, make it? there is nothing stopping you, and if your so certain that your hypothesis is correct then you don't have anything to worry about and you'll do the test! there, thats that sorted.
Quote:
Therefore, they can tell you whatsoever about "space", you have no way of checking if it's right.
Yes, we do, we have mathemattics and vast calculations.
Quote:
Never heard of critical thinking have you?
hey, thats all I'm doing with you!
Quote:
And yes, this is indeed funny.
You follower of so-called science are very funny in your foolishness:
Astronomists claimed for "a fact" that the sun was inhabited during the 1700's.. !!
LOL! that is the funniest joke I've ever heard, good one, I'll use that tonight!, (I hope to God, you are joking!)
Quote:
Why should I trust them now? Why must science be right NOW?
All previous theories in every scientific field has been wrong after all..
Ok, lets try and prove all your hypothesis right, okay! so I'm not on the attack any more! Let's see, which all previous theories have been wrong?

Last edited by Brother Temperance; 08-26-2007 at 02:01 PM. Reason: I think I fixed the quote tags...it's hard to be sure. Could you at least try using coloured text or something? Please?