View Single Post
(#902)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

SamsezRawR is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: New Metal Band "Greenday" Threatens Our Youth! - 01-26-2015, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Gordon View Post
Who cares what genre of music they play - they are doing Satans work and you are obviously doing Satans work as well if you know all their songs by heart.

It is our God given right to point out the short comings of such evil people it is clearly stated here:

Romans 13:4
For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is EVIL, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to [execute] wrath upon him that doeth EVIL.
I actually was raised Catholic, thank you very much. I have no problem whatsoever with anyone and their choice of beliefs, and I think it's very rude of you to tell me that I am Satanic without even knowing me. I hope that you can learn to accept and love everyone equally instead of condemning strangers... Especially someone who showed you no disrespect whatsoever. I wish you the best, but I would like to ask you to not insult me for my choice in music. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

Matthew 22:39;
And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'

Something I remember from when I had church classes on Wednesdays. I thought I'd look it up for you. Have a nice evening.