View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Unsaved Trash, degenerate godmocker

winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 11-22-2013, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
Your remarks would be funny, if they weren't so sad.

You didn't read my original post, you didn't read my reply to your post and you certainly didn't read the Bible. At most you browsed it a bit while masturbating over a photo of Justin Bieber.

It's time to get a bath and get a job girl. The free ride is over.
You have no arguments, at least you don't post any. You don't seem to read the posts you reply to, which is not very clever. Please abstain from posting unless you have something to say that is actually on topic, so that other people who actually want to use this forum to exchange their thoughts can do so.

Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.