View Single Post
(#23)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

bozaloshtsh is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.bozaloshtsh is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Solving problems the Christian way! (Not for women and gays.) - 09-22-2012, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Campbell View Post
How exactly have we misinterpreted the Bible?

I have a gut feeling that you're just another liberal femnazi who can't keep your nose out of men's business.

Get back to your mending woman
Living in a mainly Christian country, I have gotten to know many Christians. Not one, not two, not four hundred and three, but zero (0) of them will agree with any one (1) of these statements.

Now, I'm an atheist so I know diddly squat about your book, but I'm pretty sure whoever wrote it didn't intend to hit their children until they bleed. Or maybe they did, and all of their families stopped because they had no children left alive, and all the people with half a brain lived. Hey look: Natural selection. I guess Darwin was right after all.

I have come to a forum of a extremist, racist, sexist, homophobic people, and I wish to leave now. Your inability to accept other ideas other than your own or even coexist with them will ensure the banning of this account.

Go ahead.