View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Tell her once Prayer Warrior

M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Person of the year 2013 - 04-11-2014, 02:10 AM

I would like to cast a vote for Nobar King. From reading his posts here, I have come to a far greater knowledge of God's word and feel as if I have a new friend to play checkers with in heaven - as long as he doesn't smell like old man. I would assume Jesus provides air freshener or just takes away that old man scent once one of the saints hands out robes.