View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Chink-lover, God-mocker

Red Snowflunky is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Red Snowflunky is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Red Snowflunky is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Red Snowflunky is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Red Snowflunky is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Lolitas, Japanese Loilitas, picture warning!!! - 01-04-2009, 05:04 PM

The Japanese concept of honor extends to the entire family. If one is able to keep the family's good name, then that is honor. Example: Taru is a teacher, one of the highest respected professions in Japan. If his son or daughter does not get the education to have a respected profession then the family honor is lost and it is on the next generation to restore it. American children do not think on this. All most American children know is "Put what ever I need in my hands; I don't want to have to work."
By the way, I'm a woman, not a guy. I am going to be living and teaching in Japan, so I have to know the culture.