View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Louise1987 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Att. ATHEISTS: What is the Purpose of your SAD,Sorry lives? - 01-21-2011, 04:18 PM

SUV

How can you even comment when you haven't read what I wrote? If you stopped at atheist you've read one line.

I read ALL yours, despite not agreeing with you. If you wish to comment, how about you read what I wrote first?

And sweetheart, you mentioned George W. Bush, but honey, even *I* know that the US constitution talks about the right to free speech and religious freedom. That means believing in Islam, Christinanity, Norse Gods and whatever.

So next time, how about your give your neighbours of different religion a hug of welcome, because no where does it say that the US is founded under Christiniaty.

And YES, I do want to know, why do you think I am here? I am here to LEARN. I wonder about things, how stuff works, and so I figure it out instead of blaming it on God and accepting that without further information.

Do you give charity to organisations you haven't looked into? How do you know they use your money well? Here in DK we had some issues a couple of years ago and so now, and all I know, we check carefully the organisations before making a decision.

How about YOU look around you instead of just picking the religion closest to you?

You want to be religious, fine by me. But have you checked other religions to see if any of them suited you better or did you just mindlessly choose the one you were brought up with?

I gues this is all pretty pointless to write as you probably only read the title SUV

LOL