View Single Post
(#1291)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Furry Cathlick

Ryan Koschay (joo) is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ryan Koschay (joo) is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ryan Koschay (joo) is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ryan Koschay (joo) is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ryan Koschay (joo) is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ryan Koschay (joo) is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle - 03-03-2014, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
Just thinking about it or playacting is tantamount to rutting a deer (or what have you).

Maybe you should go read The Sermon on the Mount...it covers this stuff pretty well.

Yours in Christ (NOT DR. DOOLITTLE),

Z. Smyth
Is that what I said? Never did I say I did that or thought about it.
@James Hutchins
One brony did that. Does that mean everyone does that? No, it doesn't. We don't believe in that magic stuff either. It's a good source of happiness and laughter. I have read the bible good sir. And I follow Jesus' teachings. We may be different, but we are all children of God. Why can't we accept each other?