View Single Post
(#26)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Demon Hippie
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)

Forest_dweller is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Forest_dweller is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Forest_dweller is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Forest_dweller is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Forest_dweller is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Forest_dweller is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Forest_dweller is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Informative World Map - 11-10-2008, 07:52 PM

I have nothing against christians. I am against idiots (oh I'm sorry, little people)who can not realize that we can not rely on Jesus for everything. It is not a magic stick that you can wave at first sight of trouble. Life is here for us to gain experiences. For us to enjoy ourselves. For us to live life to it's fullest.
But before I stray to far from topic, this ironically named "informative" world map is nothing but offensive. I thought I would point that out.