View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Pedantic Pubescent Pedophile Papist Proselytizer
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Cathlick

Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God Tells Pat Robertson (And ME) Who Will Win in November! - 01-23-2008, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Praise Jesus!! Brother Pat Robertson and I shake our heads and laugh in horror at what may be happening. What a wonderful thing, to have such a personal relationship with the Lord, that He would bestow such vital information upon us (Pastor Robertson and I). Too bad for all of you, God made us promise not to tell until after the "election" is over in November.

I wonder if any of my fellow True Christians™ might have been contacted by God and let in on some of these secrets. Glory!!
You said he was "Unsaved Trash" when he endorsed Guliani.

I hope he's seen the light and switched his choice!

ACTS 5:29

Quote:
But Peter and the apostles said in reply, "We must obey God rather than men."
There you have it-so WHAT'S STOPPING YOU COWARDS?