View Single Post
(#2796)
Old
Unsaved trash, savage eskimo

Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: God Hates Iceland! - 06-10-2015, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Dear Godmocking Whore;

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and spreading your legs for anyone with a dollar to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right.

Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!!

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel

PS. I'm sorry, but it is our policy NEVER to remove the account of an unsaved fool. Your belligerent hatemongering will remain for future unsaved scum to see and learn from for all eternity (or until Jesus returns to slay most of the earth, whichever comes first).

Jesus called you here for a reason, so you might rethink your selfish tantrum and stick around.

If you'd really like to remove yourself from our Godly forum, all you need to do is to click on that tiny red "x" in the upper righthand corner of your computer screen. Then close your computer, stand up, and walk away.

Wow. You are one vulgur and unpleasent person. "spreading your legs for anyone with a dollar". "Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony!" I do not think I have ever in my life communicated with someone with such evil inside. I have seen it on TV of course but not in direct comminication like this. Who says a thing like that? And for what? What have I said? That you are no superior of mine? You must feel inside that calling someone else a whore is not a good feeling and not a good deed. It is a evil deed. If someone asked jesus questions do you think he would answer: "oh you godmocking whore you spread you legs for anyone with a dollar."? It is not something a good or just person would do. No this is not me being the judge of what is good or just it is called empathy. "My selfish tantrum"? I am not angry? You on the other hand are screaming, cursing and banishing me to hell. You are the one that is throwing a tantrum.

Vulgur and disgusting.