Thread: Tolerance
View Single Post
(#76)
Old
Unsaved trash

Cancer on Society Bleeding heart liebral Fluffy bunny Cherry-picker Hellbound Heathen

Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Tolerance - 11-09-2010, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father_Jason_Christ View Post
When the day comes we shall see who truly are the faithful to our lord in thought and deed.
Amen
I suppose you believe it is you who will be saved and they will go to hell? How very judgmental of you.

I believe in a very large heaven where even the Landovarians will go there. My only hope is they aren't my neighbors.

Proverbs 25:21-22 If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink:
For thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head, and the LORD shall reward thee.