View Single Post
(#32)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Tell her once Prayer Warrior

M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: The Ebonics Bible translation project. - 04-12-2014, 02:15 AM

I am pleased to assist with the Song of Solomon, chapter one, verses 1 through 8.

Yo, dis be da tune of my cat Solomon, peace, my brotha.
2. That bro gon be all up in my face, kissin me wif his big ol nigga lips, fo his love be bettah dan Colt 45, cuz.
3. He be smellin good, yo, cause he be putting on mad good creams know what I'm sayin, and all de hoes dat still be cherry be all up on him disco stick.
4. I will stalk yo behind if I haf to - the main man took me in his crib and I was all like, this is mad phat and praysin the lawd awmighty. Shooot, his lovin be bettah dan Courvoisier and diet coke, yo. You bettah stand up and reconize.
5. Yeh, I'm a nigga - you got beef? You aint gon find no coochy coochy this fine, brotha no wheres else. You sistahs behind dem tents in Kedar, and those drapes Solomon be havin didn't come from no dollah genral.
6. Don't be starin at my huge melons just cause they be some mighty fine ebony mofos. Yeah, they be like some white chick that spend all her time down to a tannin' bed, but this stuff be real, cuzn. Hell, mah moms kids got all pissed off an had me watch ovah the grapes and didn't leave me time fo my own m'fn grapes - now that's not cool.
7. So, give it up, cuzn where you like to eat at and where you gon take these smelly ass sheep right about noon cause I want me some 12:01 delight, that's right. You gon treat me bettah dan dose mofockers and yo homies, you best get that straight if you want some dis.
8. If you clueless, ya hunky beotch, get up on outa heah along with them lame-azz sheep and feed em ovah by yo other borin home boys just like my mammy, you know what I'm sayin?