View Single Post
(#37)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

roshna is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: BAN anaesthetics during childbirth: God wants women to suffer - 03-09-2013, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
Hi there, young lady! Welcome to our friendly forums. It's great that you seem to have some knowledge of the Bible but you can always learn more and this is a great place to do so.

Pastor Zeke has an eidetic memory and really does know the Bible backwards; literally

So why don't we cool our jets and get over to the Introduction thread so we can start again and really get to know you!

Then the praising of Jesus can really build up a head of steam! Don't wait, there's no time to loose: Jesus could kill you before you are SavedŽ and then you would be in Hell

YIC

to everyone, next to my name it says unsaved trash. for everyones knowledge, i am confirming that i am saved at the age of 12.

Hi, i have received a warning for my very first post. i thought the forum is here for everyone to input their opinions and debates and all my replies were based on bible (NKJV) it seems like i have no right to talk

sorry i had to reply when i saw some argumnets that underestimate my jesus's coming to earth and his death for my sins.

could you please cancel my account from this forum as i feel there is no point in staying here anymore as my talkings have no value eventhough it is based on bible because some people want to bend the word of god according to their own needs and when someone speaking against it, then they are banned from forum.

i have received an email from Pastor Ezekiel regarding my posts (i have made about 4 posts) and it contained the words 'even before i make a bigger ass out of myself' . unlike a wordly person, these words are not supposed to be used by a christian and i found it a bit offensive.

also the message said that if i temporarly reject christ's sufferings for my sin''

i hav been a christian for the last 24 years (not because i born into a christian family but because i knew christ thru my sufferings) and i have literally walked with god and the very sign that i believe jesus is - i am still alive after all my sufferings....if christ was not with me, then i would have taken my life away ages ago. and YES AND YES i accept christ's death for my sin and thats why i am calling myself christian. So when someone said i am rejecting Christ's death for my sin, i found it very very offensive. The person who said that have no idea how close i am with my jesus and even at this moment i am writing this message.

could you kindly cancel my account? thanks a lot