View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Paragon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Get Your Kids On A RAP VIDEO For Christ! - 01-17-2013, 07:19 PM

But can one truly blame the savage? One could just as readily blame a lion who attacks a gazelle. I would consult Luke 4:12 on this one. The youth pastor, God rest his soul, allowed the negroid to accompany him, unshackled--you will note there appears to be a lack of even the most rudimentary ankle restraints--and he doesn't seem to have any sort of armed security there to protect him. He then proceeds to allow the negroid to play jungle music on his drum. What did he expect to happen? I would assume that he heavily sedated the native before allowing him out of his cage, but one should never put too much trust in drugs. I can only hope that others learn from his mistakes, but I hope that it doesn't mean the end of good 'ol timey music.