View Single Post
(#15)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth

Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: All you bastards will burn in HELL!! - 09-12-2010, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo Freddie View Post
Still no mention of church wedding, nothing to say that a man and a woman who make a covenant to be man and wife need to go through all the fuss and expense of church wedding. In fact that quote seems to say that the only witness they need is the LORD (blessed be His Noodly Appendages).
I never mentioned church and either does God when it comes to wedding - We are not hellbound catlicks who think that the only way to speak to the LORD is in church. One thing is for sure though - God must be our witness and with that in mind I can't think of a better place than a True Christian Church™ filled with True Christians™ to get married.
Even you - a drunk pirate - agrees that the LORD needs to be a witness as it is stated in Malachi 2:14, so I see no need to lecture you more on this subject. The truth is in the Bible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelanie View Post
The Salvation Beliver, I think to much ego and hypocracy has made you blind to the truth that God is forgiving, and the truth is if you truly belive what you say then I have a feeling you will die and burn in hell for all eternity with the rest of us for being human and commiting sins
What makes you say that God is forgiving?

Before making a bigger fool of yourself, take a look on the following verses. And I garantee you that there are plenty more verses that proves you wrong.

Leviticus 20:27
Leviticus 24:10
Jeremiah 48:10
Romans 1:24-32
Proverbs 20:20
2 Samuel 6:3-7
Jeremiah 51:20-26
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Leviticus 20:10
2 Chronicles 15:12-13
Deuteronomy 17:12

Praise our faithful Landover Baptist women

Ephesians 5:23_(King James Version)"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body."