View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Benjamin Over has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Benjamin Over has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Benjamin Over has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Benjamin Over has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Benjamin Over has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Benjamin Over has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Benjamin Over has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Proof that Muslim women has craving for True Christian White males. - 03-20-2012, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
Woah, hold your horses there, Mr. Sand-Fever. The article does not say anything about the male being a True Christian™. In fact, he probably isn't, considering what the Bible says about mixing with foreigners.

Also, you have to admit that she's a slut, and her parents acted accordingly.

Would they have beat her as badly if she had been kissing an arab? Knowing muslims, probably not - the only thing they do more often than accuse everyone else of racism is do actual racist things.
Although the article didn't mention anything about a Christian male that she kissed. I just had a feeling that it must've been a Christian male that she kissed, I just knew it. Christian males are by far more attractive and holds more value, since JESUS him self stated.

Matthew 10:31 Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.