View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Benjamin Over has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Benjamin Over has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Benjamin Over has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Benjamin Over has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Benjamin Over has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Benjamin Over has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Benjamin Over has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Proof that Muslim women have a craving for True Christian White males. - 03-29-2012, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinksDesign View Post
I think it' wrong to call other cultures savages. God made us with a plan (think about my name)
Why don't you quit yapping, go back to the introduction thread and formally introduce yourself like everybody does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinksDesign View Post
and you don't get to say who is savage and who is from the developed world.
As a man who have accepted JESUS inside me I get to say whatever I want, because JESUS gave me that free will, you silly unsaved trash!

John 15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.