View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Claims not to be a communist or eskimo
because, you know, they never lie...
Forum Member

godismighty is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.godismighty is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.godismighty is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Disciplining my teenage niece; your thoughts and prayers welcomed! - 08-14-2011, 09:08 PM

Remember mark 9 43-50

If I were in your position I would certainly Pray Night and day for our LORDS Forgiveness.

If I were not worthy to receive His forgiveness. I would certainly be happy to enter the LORDS kingdom unwhole, Than quench in the eternal fiery depths of hell Begin poked my the devil with his pitchfork.

And on your harlot ex daughter in law.
"She moaned “I wuz a bad, baaaad girl. I deserve to be punished, unclie!”"

She needs to be punished. In the olden days she would have met worldly end On a cross or begin stoned. And thats how things should be done even now days. But our society has turned their backs towards The glory of god and Cant see his righteus will clearly.

I dont know what you should do to her so you wont get killed yourself. (wich would make you a martyr and it indeed would be glorious and show the wrongness of our society)

Hmm. I suggest you either stone her or give her a good spanking and lock her in the cellar till she learns how to behave like a christian woman.

Brininging true christianity ™ to the Eskimo wastelands of the north!

Romans 14:1
As for the one who is weak in faith, welcome him, but not to quarrel over opinions.