View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

educxsuccess is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!! - 06-26-2010, 11:36 AM

First of all, I signed up here just to post this message. Second, I'm a Catholic and I respect your religion and whatsoever. Third, I love My Chemical Romance.

Now, I just don't understand why you people keep on blaming My Chemical Romance for the death of this Hannah Bond. I respect Hannah Bond and her family and I'm really sorry for what had happened. You people should know what the heck you are posting in here. My Chemical Romance is a BAND. A band writes songs, play music and change people's lives. Please do not base your judgments to My Chemical Romance just because of the song lyrics that they write. Please do not take them literally. Gosh, how many songs of My Chemical Romance talk about suicide? If you are REALLY listening, there are NONE. Writing music is deeper than what we can imagine. There are some songs that have different messages behind the lyrics that we sometimes cannot figure out. Come on people. Hannah Bond has problems. Who the heck knows the truth about her suicide? No one. First of all, Daily Mail started this news that My Chemical Romance led Hannah to her death. Of course NOT. It was the Daily Mail who spread this blame to My Chemical Romance. Plus, why blame My Chemical Romance? Why blame their music? My Chemical Romance was at a different place when she committed suicide. Music isn't even a living being. Hannah Bond is a living being. She has brain. She's breathing. I'm not saying that we should blame her but think of it. She did that to herself. She did that for some reasons and My Chemical Romance and their music doesn't have anything to do with it. Gosh. Please stop. Why are you always bringing other people down? If you want justice for Hannah Bond, don't blame others that doesn't have anything to do with her. Please stop. Make up your minds.