View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Loose Guy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Lazytown, pedophilia sex show. - 05-22-2009, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly_Kid_Joe View Post
Your daughter will most certainly go to hell then, and you actually help her there by allowing her to watch that disgusting show!
I have watched it, it is outrageous! Total perversion!

And according to you, doing the right thing is watching a girl with a old man's head near her behind and riding up against the wall? That's good for your daughter!!?? Ridicilous! It is a shame that this is even broadcasted. It promotes pedophilia and having sexual encounters with young children.

Your daughter is going to become a little pervert lover like the girl in Lazy town!
LoL is all i can say, You think that those pics in this post are real? that the hero character in the show has his face near her privates? Someone changed that picture to look like that.. Or are you just that dumb.. the actual shot is a dance routine, where he tosses her over his shoulder and she lands and the song and dance goes on. All in character and all without any promiscuity.

Look at the picture, and tell me that the same guy that is supposedly looking there isn't the SAME guy who is tossing her? Ever seen dance numbers? Even in church some people dance, and sing, and carry on. Are they all going to hell too?

You do realize that EVERY ONE of the pics posted in this thread are authentic and a complete fraud. And that all of them are made on a computer to make them look like anything they want. I could take your picture and put it on Satan's body, does that mean that your are Satan? and that you are going to hell? NO.. It mean that someone has used a computer to make a falsehood.

Get a grip people..