View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Retard Posting Cherry-picker

godstruth is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Animal Rights: A Christian Perspective - 02-06-2015, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Good question! Brother in Christ, and close personal friend of Jesus Bob4God, has created a wonderful thread for newcomers called, How Do I get Saved? A Guide for the Lost! I suggest you read it prayerfully, with an open heart.

In the mean time, why not introduce yourself HERE so we can greet you properly! You can read all kinds of helpful information on this thread for newcomers like yourself. If you’d like to share your opinion, kindly provide the Scriptural Support where we can see how wonderfully God said it first. Finally, your rights on our forum can be found HERE.

Thank you for the information Mary.
And also I wasn't threatening Witch Hammer I was merely warning him because the police are probably tracking him right now that's why I suggested he takes back the kitten thing because he would be arrested and he wouldn't want that because they is homosexuals in prisons and he would he targeted by gay men who want to fornicate him with and he wouldn't want that would he.
Because animal cruelty is illegal that's just the way it is, believing its ok is not going to stop Witch Hammer from being arrested is it.