View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Possibly retarded pothead

Caution - Poster is on Drugs Negroe Poster Pot Head Thieving Nigra Rapist Caution - Poster is on Drugs Stalker Caution - Poster is Crazy Baggie Democrat Jafaican One Year/1000 posts

I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Tear Down the Jordon House in West Des Moines - 02-25-2016, 03:56 PM

The issue of the Jordan House has come up for discussion at the last meeting of our chapter of Black Lives Matter at the University of Wisconsin in Madison Wisconsin and we have determined that we are outraged. A quick survey has indicated that the members who are white girls have enough automobiles to convey the entire chapter and our supporters to Des Moines Iowa and we are going to come there to protest white racism and to demand that this house be given the status of a national monument. Today we will be drafting a letter to the city council demanding a lodging place with supplies and facilities for cooking or coupons for McDonalds and an ample supply of refreshments. We will bring our own ganja as the quality of the local supply is suspect. We have contacted the aides of Reverend Al Sharpton who is very busy with his work opposing racism but they have promised to bring our struggle to his attention in hopes that he may come to stand with us in solidarity against the white man. I am urging all Christians to support us in this effort.

Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4