View Single Post
(#31)
Old
Debate Moderator (and participant)
Master Debater-- Has Never Been Defeated in a Debate
Louder Than Reason
True Christian™

True Christian™ Saved 1 Year Fairest and most balanced broadcaster Saved 5 Years Real American™ Gold Tither Publisher's Choice TC Bravery Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Persecuted Pro-Life True Republican

Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: It's Happened: STRAIGHT soldiers forced to marry the GAYS - 05-29-2012, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurence Niles View Post
Listen, l'il lady! Being gaywise is all about being forced. That's why they call it anal rape.
It's true, brother. Back in elementary school there were these twins, the Schultz brothers, Max and Ted. They dressed differently, acted differently, played differently. We didn't like them and once a week me and the gang would force them to do things to each other for our enjoyment. It started with making them kiss and lick each other on the face. Eventually we made them touch each other's nipples and penises. Finally we hauled them both into the boy's bathroom and forced them to sodomize each other for our entertainment as we laughed and hooted at them. At first they hated it: whenever we came by they would run away, forcing us to catch them and beat their legs. They would cry as we made them do gay things with each other. Then they would just do it with a numb look on their faces. Eventually, though, they started liking it. Then it got weird and we stopped liking it. Then they started going into the boy's bathroom together on a daily basis. I guess it was around the time I went in the bathroom one day and they were sword fighting with their penises that I realized I wasn't having fun anymore. I told the principal what I'd seen and got both boys expelled. Now it's like forty-something years later and they still live together.

Those guys were disgusting.