View Single Post
(#621)
Old
Unsaved trash, cannukistani terrorist

Negroe Poster Thieving Nigra Atheist Cancer on Society Hellbound Heathen

davidbrainfart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.davidbrainfart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.davidbrainfart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.davidbrainfart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.davidbrainfart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.davidbrainfart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.davidbrainfart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God Hates Cripples - 12-24-2011, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abner Leopold View Post
The typical wire shopping cart is constructed of many rods, all welded together. How I teach my children is between myself & god. I will guarantee you though, they will grow up to be heterosexual, god fearing, and honest members of society. My children are model children who love their parents, understand their punishments & why they get & deserve them. They all have 4.0 GPA and are honor roll students, youth leaders in bible study and for their ages have a really firm understandibg of how liberal minded, gay loving, non-Christian people are ruining our world. My children don't lie to me, in fact they tell on themselves, if they feel they have sinned or done wrong by god, they go into their prayer closet on there own, without having to be forcefully locked in there. So you judge you, worry about you,& learn to fear the Wrath of God, because come judgement day, its you who will be suffering!
Yours in Christ,
Abner Leopold
None of this changes the fact that your behavior is abusive in a shocking degree. Either your children will eventually turn against you or they will carry your abuse into another generation. I hope they turn against you. Your own affliction is so deep that it will probably never heal. You have imposed blemishes on your children, both physical and emotional which, according to your own philosophy make them an anathema in the presence of God. Yet, I would not take glee in thinking that you will burn in eternal Hell. I'm better than that.