View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Unsaved trash, vodka-guzzling commie harlot

Uppity Woman/Enabler Atheist Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society

Bogdana Alkeav is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Bogdana Alkeav is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Bogdana Alkeav is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Bogdana Alkeav is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Bogdana Alkeav is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Bogdana Alkeav is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Bogdana Alkeav is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Bogdana Alkeav is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Bogdana Alkeav is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Bogdana Alkeav is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: How to Stump an Atheist! - 03-13-2010, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Disciple View Post
How can you not believe in aliens? Have you searched every corner of the universe? No, you haven't!

Brother Stewart was right. You clearly are stumped!
Wow, is it me, or are you people making less sense than usual?

I won't believe in aliens until I have proof of them. Yes, I have not searched the whole universe, but neither have I searched the whole universe for leprechauns, the easter bunny, or the planet Krypton, but I have no reason to believe in them until evidence of them comes to light.