View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Beating my pregnant wife - 02-13-2013, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkingInTheLight View Post
Praise Jesus for this gift, I will pray you are granted a son!
As far as the Will of God goes, I will leave that for a man or Pastor to advise you, as it is not my place.
However, I may be able to offer some information regarding discipline, so that the child is not harmed. Caning/paddling the palms of the hands or soles of the feet is quite a painful experience, making it a very good tool in teaching obedience. As they are extremities, it doesn't seem possible that this could harm the unborn child. You could also try pulling her hair/ I know from experience that this is very uncomfortable! I presume that as she is a Christian woman, she would have long hair, so this should make it much easier to get a good grip.

When all else fails, a good slap to the face will always do, with no damage to your baby
Thanks. Also good practical advice. I do prefer a slap to the face. It's quick. But has a tendency to leave bruises. I know it's my wife's duty to cover those bruises up. But since I'm a loving and caring husband I try to make life as easy for my wife as possible.

Praise the Lord

Are you a filthy sinner unable to keep your hands off your John Thomas? http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=86786

Is your wife disobedient? http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=86604