View Single Post
(#7)
Old
On the straight and narrow path to Heaven.
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Gold Tither Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Is There TV In Heaven - 03-14-2010, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by H. Montague Worthington View Post
I know I'm probably going to be scolded by the pastors for my sinful guilty pleasure, but I enjoyed the show "Touched By an Angel" in the 1990s. I was also quite fond of "Kids Say the Darndest Things" with Art Linkletter.
I would imagine that JESUS will provide the Godly shows that were on early American television before the 'liberals' destroyed it (Thank GOD we still have Fox News)

I look forward to watching Leave it to Beaver and Father Knows Best once again.