View Single Post
(#212)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Nightynight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Nightynight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Nightynight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Nightynight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Nightynight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Nightynight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Nightynight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Nightynight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER! - 03-11-2011, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed View Post
Reckon that you are rude and hateful, like most europeans?

Why yes I do!

How do you reckon they'll collect?

You're just angry they won't invest in your dump of a country because it is worthless.

I reckon them living like royalty (ha ha) riding around in diamond-encrusted carriages and having you BOW to them and serve them hand and foot begs otherwise.

China owns some paper they can't collect on, they're just beginning to realize how we played them.

Someday you'll figure it out.
I'll start from the top.

Americans I am told do not understand 'irony' this is certainly the case here

Buying your debt is not investing sonny that's buying you like a loan shark

bow, serve? I see you have never been here, the royals pay more in taxes than they get from us, small but true fact.

mmmm can't collect? they've just brought out a new stealth fighter jet no?

But I think you'll find getting their money back maybe more simple than you think through legal means, if the US defaults on its debt your economy will go down the toilet as no one will lend you any more money - see Greece, Spain and Ireland et al and their current economy problems due to having stuffed credit rating