Thread: Introduction
View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Swedish meatball
Forum Member

Heaven Bound TC Bravery Christian Love

Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Introduction - 03-25-2014, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ed Lowman View Post
Welcome, Eva.

I'm glad you have your husband's permission to be here since, if you didn't, we'd have to boot you. But it's nice when a husband and wife can come together in faith (I Peter 3:1-7) instead of having him backhand obedience and virtue into you (Ephesians 5:22), isn't it?

Let's be sure and quote from the KJV Bible only, dear, since all "versions" are lying (per)versions. Quoting from any other "bible" is about as grievous a sin as quoting from the satanic bible.

And we speak American-English in these parts, which happens to be God's favorite language since, as the Nation that best represents Jesus' values, we are the ElectŠ (see Galatians 6:16).

There are very few Christians in any of the northern lands. Let us hope that you are truly one of them.

I look forward to your contributions.

Warm Regards,

Pastor Ed
How rude of me! I forgot to reply!
Yes! I am so glad that my husband found me worthy of marriage, and that we now can share a life with the words of the Lord to guide ud - together. He does of course dicipline me at times, but only when he finds it necessary!

- I do hope, that in time, I can prove myself as a God-fearing Christian, to the members of this site - And to the Lord!