View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default SIGN OF END TIMES - CORNINGWARE - 11-15-2010, 01:21 AM

Hello Sisters,

I come with you with a dire warning that I was just made aware of in my Kitchen.

CORNING WARE IS NO LONGER CORNING WARE

No it seems that the Godly American Company sold off it's Kitchenware products in 1998 (yeah, I just found out). Now the great kitchen names of Corningware, EKCO and Pyrex are cheap knockoffs. How did I find this out? Well the boy's broke one of my Pyrex pie plates, so I went and bought one at Wallmart. I baked a pie, took it out of the oven and put it on the counter to cool and it cracked in half. Perfectly in half!

So wondering what was going online, I went to Cornings website in order to complain and get a replacement because Corning has always had a life time guarantee. WELL NOT ANYMORE!

Now the names I mentioned above are cheap Chinese knock-offs made in China for World Kitchen. Fortunately I have found that there is a small group of dedicated lovers of old Corning products, so Seth ordered some through E-bay. Thank the Lord that I can still find the old stuff.

HOW THIS IS PROOF OF END TIMES.

I brefely looked through this list of end times signs, and the following scriptures spoke to me when I read them.

Matthew 24:11 "And many false prophets will arise, and will mislead many."
Well they may not be "false prophets" but they are definitely misleading many. How dare they make this crap and market it under a name that has been a kitchen staple for a hundred years.

Matthew 24:7 "For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes."
The Chinese are rising against us by killing us with our cheap products! I am not going to have a happy husband with either a store bought pie or no pie at all tonight. Also, could being pieless be classified as a form of famine? And hubby's anger a form of an earthquake?

Matthew 24:8-9 "But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs. Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations on account of my name."
Well by not having a pie available tonight, I have been delivered into tribulation. I doubt this situation would kill me, but what if there is lead in these new products? I'm pretty sure the Chinks are adding lead into everything they send over in order to poison us.

2 Timothy 3:1-5,7 "But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come. For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good, treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of god; holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied its power; always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth."
Well the lover of money fits here. The Chinese would rather make cheap products that we need to replace regularly rather than something that could last for years. My sister still has my mothers Corning ware that she bought in 1957. Is it a sin to covet your Sisters bakeware? Being older she got all of the kitchen stuff. We also know that the Chinese are not lovers of God and are into all sorts of sick twisted perversions.

1 Timothy 4:1-3 "But the spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons. By means of the hypocrisy of liars seared in their own conscience as with a branding iron, men who forbid marriage and advocate abstaining from foods which God has created to be gratefully shared in by those who believe and know the truth."
Well if you take this in line with Titus 2:3-5 women have fallen away from the faith by following the deceitful spirits and doctrines of feminism. Otherwise there would have been a great outcry about the cheapening of Corning products.

Of course there are other things that point to this being the end times, but to see it in your own kitchen is incredibly disturbing.

HOW TO TELL THE GOOD CORNING PRODUCTS

Vision Cookware - The new corporation does not make Vision Cookware, so buying this used is safe.

3 Blue Cornflowers on white - This pattern was discontinued in the 1980's so if you have this, it is the good stuff.

Gift sets - These are incredibly rare, if you have them you are lucky and hold on to your gifts.

Made in France by ARC - I know, I know, I hate anything made in France as well, but if you want new. This is the only quality stuff Corning carries.

MADE IN USA/ENGLAND/CANADA - Before the bankruptcy Corning was made in Corning NY. Pyrex could have been made in any of the three countries.

WHAT TO WATCH OUT FOR

Simply Lite - This is cheap Chinese stuff! It cannot go on the stove top like real Corning ware can.

Ridges molded into the bottom - These are the cheap products, avoid them.

MADE IN CHINA - obvious reason.

I hope you other women find this useful, thank you.

Drama queen