View Single Post
(#70)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian

Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Harvard study - average IQ by religion - 03-03-2013, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob the Angry Liar View Post
Muslim- 92
Christian- 98
Pagan- 98
Hindu- 104
Buddhist- 108
Jew- 115
Atheist- 119

It's much better than I expected. I thought I was in the low 70s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Scopes View Post
It is really not about IQ at all.

It is strictly an issue with evolution of intelligent species, and Natural Selection™.

In my research over the years in this most sociologically very strange interesting place I have observed that overall the evangelical christians here (and possibly everywhere) seem to suffer at best cognitive dissonance.
What a retarded post! I don't even understand half of those words. Trust a monkey worshiper to write a bunch of gibberish.

The Lord is my shepherd.