View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Recovering Mormoon Cultist
Forum Member

Flat Lander is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Flat Lander is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Flat Lander is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Smile Re: Biblically Correct Marriage Amendment - 11-15-2009, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talitha View Post
When we True Christians™ Pray, we are talking to Jesus HIMself.
Jesus listens to us because we are not filthy foreigners, dirty Homo's nor Unsaved Trash.
If we Pray for something to happen, either way, it is the Will of God as to whether HE chooses to make it happen or not.
When anyone else Prays for rain (for instance), generally it won't happen. But, if by some coincidence it does, then it's just down to the weather.

When my Aunt Lucy was sick, we prayed for her to get better. Turns out, she died.
It was obviously God's will and He decided to kill her anyway.
Now, either we didn't Pray hard enough (unlikely) OR she wasn't as devoted to The Lord as we thought.
Whatever, it was GOD'S WILL
I'm not sure that makes any sense at all, but it's probably just that my brain isn't Christian enough. Is there something I can do to help my brain transform more quickly. I sometimes hear about religious people who "drink the Kool-aid". Will that help me become more Godly and Christian like you? If so, what flavor? Does it have to be name-brand, or can I get the generic store brand? Also, should I buy the kind with the sugar already in it, or do I add my own sugar?

This learning to be a Christian is really much harder than I had ever imagined. There are SO many things to learn. I'm just glad that my new family here at the Landover Baptist Church has welcomed me with such open arms and shown such unconditional Christian love to me. It is hard to believe that such a wonderful, charitable, loving group such as yourself, who has been so richly blessed with the blessings of God would be so open and loving and not be cynical and judgmental to those you find inferior, like me. I just love each and every one of you.

What a lovely place.

And, I do love these smiley things.

Love,
Flat Lander

Flat Lander