View Single Post
(#417)
Old
Unsaved trash

Full of it Perv Homer

Apotheosis is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Apotheosis is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Apotheosis is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Apotheosis is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Music that will send you to HELL - 04-18-2012, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
I know there are myriads of these bands living in their parents basements that only men wearing black leather listens with other men wearing black leather. Sure, of course their souls are valuable too and it is a terrible tragedy if they end up in hell instead of accepting Jesus as their personal Saviour, but they really pose no threat outside that 15 people who will even hear about that band.

Lady Gaga = Evil beyond any reason who poses a very real threat to millions of souls
Immortal = Minor nuisance that looks and sounds funny.

That's why it's mostly just waste of time to concentrate on these over aged teenagers when there are truly evil and harmful bands out there, like Abba and The Beatles.
I understand that completely. What worries me is that the band Metallica is promoting them, and this "Ghost" has way too much notoriety for only having its first album released. I like Metallica and so do millions of other people. This actually might have been the eye opener I needed. I always thought Metallica was okay, but when all the pretty words are gone, they are still a gateway to evil. I can't listen to that stuff anymore because it feels wrong now. I suppose all of you were right about metal. I think I can be a bit more accepting of this congregation's insight now. On a side note, these guys consider The Beatles to be their biggest inspiration. They even play Beatles songs.