View Single Post
(#1800)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged jap wannabe
Under Investigation

CAUTION - Underage Poster

Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 06-11-2014, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
Someone who overlooks my "Arrogant Atheist Dick" Title, and the "awards" my "friends" have blessed me with (such as "Hellbound Heathen", "Evilution", and "Perv" [ok, maybe I deserve that one ]), is asking others how blind they are? Interesting.

Because that's what the Bible says to do, and they do what the Bible tells them to.

If you read the Bible, what they do would make sense to you, too.

*cough* Riiiight.

Because the Bible says it's an evil influence (are you seeing a pattern here, yet?). Anything that distracts you from praising God, smiting His enemies, praising God some more (and then some more), having children to praise God and smite His enemies while praising God for making sure that you weren't born as one of His enemies, is an evil influence.

Because the Bible says... know what? I'm going to condense that down to "BTBS" for the rest of this post, save some typing.

Ok, BTBS being gay is bad.

Then why are you upset that someone out in internetland thinks you're gay?

Read the Bible. It's full of it.
Okay, but why should anyone have to care about what the Bible has to say? Now I don't want a Bible quote as an answer, I don't want what the priest or whoever else told you as an answer. I want your answer.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.