View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth True Christian Caucasian

loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Women have more ribs than men! - 01-31-2011, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
LFC, you seem to be "interpreting".

Tell me, if God smites a man in a car wreck and he loses a finger, and then the man goes on to father a child, does the child have only 9 fingers? Of course not.

Physical damage to a parent is not inherited by the offspring.

Adam having a rib removed does not mean Cain would be missing a rib, and the Bible gives no indication that men have fewer ribs than women.

If I didn't know better -- and I'm not exactly certain that I do -- I'd suspect you were here to mock God. I hope I am mistaken.
You are very mistaken. But unless I am very mistaken, Adam and Eve are the models for all men and women. For example, BECAUSE of Eve's sin, women have to do all the house work and go through the pain of childbirth. This is something that happened to EVE herself but it is carried on through all women. So, doesn't it make sense that since what Adam and Eve did in life effects us today, their bodies would too? I mean, the species NEVER changes! You don't believe in EVILution do you?