View Single Post
(#16)
Old
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Silver Tither

Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Sinning the cause of ACNE? - 06-16-2010, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinnerNotSinner View Post
I did masturbate, yes, when I had my most acne I was masturbating up to 5 times per day. You are correct there is a surefire correlation between masturbation and acne. As I got older, I started to masturbate less frequently, and then not at all. I am now engaged to a good Christian woman and have no satanspots. Explain that science!
I saw a contaminated teenager today whilst shopping for a checked shirt and jacket, he worked in the store and asked to help: I told the feral scum to leave me alone at once and reported him for harassment.
Did you father beat it out of you? I can assume your father gave you a firm beating for masturbating. I wonder though, did you also start reading more and more from the KJV1611 Bible when you was not masturbating as much? Is there a clear relation between the KJV1611 Holy Bible and the frequency of masturbating?