View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Zachariah L is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Bible Study: Kill almost anyone you want and still go to Heav - 12-28-2010, 12:18 AM

All of your scriptures are from the Old Testament/Old Covenant

I would ask you to reread the New Testament and particularily in respect to the New Covenant.
"Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day [that] I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this [shall be] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."Jeremiah 31:31-34

The old 'Eye for an eye', 'Kill homosexuals' teachings were done away with during this period.
This is why Jesus taught peace during his lifetime:
You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.' But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. (Matt. 5:38-39)
Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. (Luke 6:27-28)
Put your sword back in its place...for all who draw the sword will die by the sword. (Matt. 26:52)
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. (Matt. 5:9)