View Single Post
(#103)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals - 12-27-2013, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Untrue.

This is why the Holy Spirit is necessary for one to glean proper meaning from Scriptures. If you read it like an Ikea instruction manual, you'll be naught but confused and frustrated. If, however, you read it as a Love Letter from the Creator of the Universe to the True Christian™, it all becomes crystal clear.

Exactly, sister Mary.

Were I a fully fledged True Christian™ I would have a complete understanding of Scripture.

Be that as it may, my level of understanding is still superior to those still fully walking in the darkness.

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN