View Single Post
(#243)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Caution - Poster is Crazy

GeirSmith is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST! - 12-21-2010, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
You call us dirt? Oh the irony! If anything, unsaved schizophrenic demon possessed trash like you, who refuse to accept our testimony that Christ died for your sins, is dirt....

Matthew 10:14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

Luke 9:5 And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them.
Do you believe in the truth of the Bible announcing 666? Well run!

I've tried to find the points you talk about, where are the points registered?

Winning points is like early school isn't it a bit?
Childish and stupid much? What's with the baby-talk? Say it!

You people are so ignorant, you can't talk about Tibet. Idiotic and ugly.

Modern science is evil. 1,5 billion cars slated for 2030. Evil is Modernity. Global warming is Modernity. Spells the end of the world.

You guys are clueless dorks. Stop acting smart, you're dumb and Jon Stewart knows he's dumb. Playing tongue in cheek is dumb and you lost the mid-terms so fess up dorks.

I've been Democrat most of my life and never was pro-Republican but Obama shamed me. You guys are the shame of educated people because you are not educated to support a thug like Obama coming from the Chicago underworld. He uses 333 SS numbers you idiots. Face it you have gone wrong.

Come'on, face it you're idiots and ugly mothers.