View Single Post
(#3)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Pro-Life Best Pie True Christian™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady Prayer Warrior True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer In Love With Zeke Persecuted Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion True Republican Christian Love Kirk Cameron Fan Club Stamp of Approval BFF of Jesus Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Pie Saved 1 Year

Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: I'm not one to cause trouble, but... - 03-18-2014, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
Most beloved Sister, what a splendid idea! We can use the time to talk about how women are inferior to men, and therefore how important it is to never undermine the authority of Godly Men; I won't name any names, but there were some bitter old maids who were causing some trouble on this particular issue.

By the way, did you enjoy the cookies I sent you?
Oh, I am CERTAIN that the virtues of men might be a part of the conversation, DARLING Sister. However, one must be careful not to fall for the wiles of satan, as I'm sure you'll agree. you foolish harlot

When the LORD gives my spirit witness, I do not question my judgment. Unfortunately, when some feeble minded women become desperate for lustful satisfaction, they tend to be blinded by rainbow-wielding voyeurs. I am not sure why I used that example - it just came to mind. LOL.

Well, my most radiant and adorable Sister in , I send love and prayers and I just can't wait until I am able to wrap your neck in my arms. Glory!

In prayer for your soul,
NRL

PS: Oh, were those cookies for me? They looked like dog food so I threw them to the neighbor's dogs. It wasn't long after until I saw the neighbor heading somewhere with the dogs wrapped in blankets. I do hope the poor dears are ok. I am so sorry. Don't bother fixing more, though; I am able to make cookies, pies, and other baked goods without assistance from those whose abilities are nowhere near mine. Bless your heart for the thought.

1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
Naomi Ruth Lamb, Proprietress:
Naomi's Moist Pie - Unsaved Unwelcome!
Locations in 50 States and Canada
!Voted Best Pie in Freehold!
Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
Baptist pastors always receive a 50% discount.