View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Swedish meatball
Forum Member

Heaven Bound TC Bravery Christian Love

Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: I'm not one to cause trouble, but... - 03-28-2014, 09:27 PM

Oh my - I seem to have put my fingers in a very combustible (and interesting) debate

Naomi: Thank you for the good advise on who to associate with - I will take that into account! Please donīt hesitate on giving me other good pointers. I need all the help I can get, on my wat to salvation

Basilissa - finding a good husband can be hard work!

1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.