View Single Post
(#11)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Pro-Life Best Pie True Christian™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady Prayer Warrior True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer In Love With Zeke Persecuted Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion True Republican Christian Love Kirk Cameron Fan Club Stamp of Approval BFF of Jesus Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Pie Saved 1 Year

Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: I'm not one to cause trouble, but... - 03-29-2014, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
Unfortunately, dear, even Freehold has its share of less-than-desirable elements, which have somehow slipped through the cracks.

It seems that a certain barren old rag has just realized that Jesus plans to send her to Hell (1 Timothy 2:15), and she is so desperate to get pregnant, that she is throwing herself at every man she sees. (Yes, that includes smelly homeless bums outside of town, and I'm told that she's been seen with some tranvestites and transsexuals - she obviously knows nothing about biology, poor thing). She has also ben known to try to wreck several Godly Christian marriages, but there have been no takers, so far.

My Precious, Devoted, Beloved Basilass,

I'm not sure where you got your information, but Freehold most certainly does NOT have cracks in its gates. Those of us calling Freehold home are well-protected by not only those gates, but a police force, security patrols, Christ's K-9's, and several undercover agents. It keeps out the riff raff quite nicely. Do you truly think Pastor Ezekiel or Mayor Hold (Kisses, Johnnie-kins) would allow our beloved town to fall in the way you describe?

Jesus Himself associated with whores, fornicators, publicans, and other groups with which you are familiar, dear. Are you going to stone Jesus for that? Has His temporary death and resurrection been in vain? Yes, I reach out to sin-sick souls and offer love, compassion, and pie. It is out of my desire to reach everyone I can with Christ's simple - very simple - message that I am often found in less-desirable parts of Des Moines, Detroit, and even (shudder) San Francisco. But I have been able to add to the numbers of God's choir, His redeemed, His faithful. GLORY!

Dear, I am so sorry you couldn't make the housewarming today. I have to get back to the party - there are SO many people here today. We'll think of you now and then as we eat ladyfingers and fresh tuna.

Hugs, my dear friend.
NRL

1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
Naomi Ruth Lamb, Proprietress:
Naomi's Moist Pie - Unsaved Unwelcome!
Locations in 50 States and Canada
!Voted Best Pie in Freehold!
Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
Baptist pastors always receive a 50% discount.