View Single Post
(#17)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Pro-Life Best Pie True Christian™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady Prayer Warrior True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer In Love With Zeke Persecuted Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion True Republican Christian Love Kirk Cameron Fan Club Stamp of Approval BFF of Jesus Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Pie Saved 1 Year

Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: I'm not one to cause trouble, but... - 03-30-2014, 08:02 PM

Dear, Kind Chosen of the Lord Basilissa:

I was just praying and reading my Bible and thought I'd share a verse with you to uplift your spirits. Let's turn to the book of Luke chapter 7, shall we?

36 And one of the Pharisees desired him that he would eat with him. And he went into the Pharisee's house, and sat down to meat.
37 And, behold, a woman in the city, which was a sinner, when she knew that Jesus sat at meat in the Pharisee's house, brought an alabaster box of ointment,
38 And stood at his feet behind him weeping, and began to wash his feet with tears, and did wipe them with the hairs of her head, and kissed his feet, and anointed them with the ointment.
39 Now when the Pharisee which had bidden him saw it, he spake within himself, saying, This man, if he were a prophet, would have known who and what manner of woman this is that toucheth him: for she is a sinner.
40 And Jesus answering said unto him, Simon, I have somewhat to say unto thee. And he saith, Master, say on.
41 There was a certain creditor which had two debtors: the one owed five hundred pence, and the other fifty.
42 And when they had nothing to pay, he frankly forgave them both. Tell me therefore, which of them will love him most?
43 Simon answered and said, I suppose that he, to whom he forgave most. And he said unto him, Thou hast rightly judged.
44 And he turned to the woman, and said unto Simon, Seest thou this woman? I entered into thine house, thou gavest me no water for my feet: but she hath washed my feet with tears, and wiped them with the hairs of her head.
45 Thou gavest me no kiss: but this woman since the time I came in hath not ceased to kiss my feet.
46 My head with oil thou didst not anoint: but this woman hath anointed my feet with ointment.
47 Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little.
48 And he said unto her, Thy sins are forgiven.
49 And they that sat at meat with him began to say within themselves, Who is this that forgiveth sins also?
50 And he said to the woman, Thy faith hath saved thee; go in peace.

I think this speaks volumes regarding the lengths we should go to in order to reach the lost and to honor our Precious Lord. Perhaps some would say that I go where I should not.

In that great day of the LORD, however, it is only to my GOD that I must answer. Titanium tithers and Freehold residents are assured of Salvation® because they have chosen to accept our LORD's temporary sacrifice. We have bathed in the blood of JESUS and our robes are white as snow. Yes, Sister, I have walked in the pathways where the poor are gathered, ministering unto their every need. I have been in the bayous of the bewildered, the drives of the downtrodden, the roads of the rejected, the avenues of the abhorrent, the streets of the sinful. But so has our LORD JESUS CHRIST, hallelujah! And He bids me where I should go, praise His Holy Name! It is HIS roadmap that I follow. GLORY!

I repent not for allowing the sweet compassion of our Heavenly King to be shewn unto others through my pie, my prayers, or any other part of me. The Lord has brought you and I together for a reason. I send my love and prayers as you enjoy this, His Day.

In kindness and sisterhood,
Naomi Ruth

PS: I hope you'll consider Marquette as a meeting place for us so that we may wrap our arms around one another, wrestling the foe, shoving down satan into the pit from whence he came. I can feel the unction of the Spirit even now to make that happen. Perhaps around 2 on Wednesday? You pick the place, darling.

1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
Naomi Ruth Lamb, Proprietress:
Naomi's Moist Pie - Unsaved Unwelcome!
Locations in 50 States and Canada
!Voted Best Pie in Freehold!
Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
Baptist pastors always receive a 50% discount.