View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

CAUTION - Underage Poster

TheWretch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheWretch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheWretch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheWretch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheWretch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheWretch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: I'm not one to cause trouble, but... - 04-23-2014, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post

My sweet, confused, little sister. Quite a temperament we've got there, haven't we? Are you sure you will be able to find a True Christian™ husband, when you keep showing these little paws of yours? Be careful, dear, you don't want to be confused with one of these man-hating feminazis!

I have sent you a small present, it's the King James Bible 1611 facsimile edition, with two bookmarks, placed at 1 Timothy 2:12-15 and Ephesians 6:22-24. I know that the entire Bible is hard to memorize (although Pastor Zeke accomplished that when he was barely 5 years old! ), but as a True Christian™ woman you should do your best to memorize at least these verses. You could ask Brother Rusty to teach you some of his post-it techniques.

Just seek your answers in the Bible, my beloved Sister. 1 Timothy 2:12.

Oh thank you darling. I knew there was still something good in your dark, cold, little heart.

Well, I guess it is due to your feebleness that you are not aware that chocolate is toxic for dogs. My poor little darling! No wonder you don't have any prospects for the future. True Christian™ men like their women to be submissive, but not completely dumb! I'll pray for you. Maybe Jesus will find you a suitable match. Isn't brother Rusty a widower? On second thought, no, he is so sweet, he deserves a good submissive wife.

Of course, dear. I wish you all the best, of course. Just keep in mind, dear, that my pies, cakes, and cookies are devoured by True Christian™ Men without me having to advertise all over. Don't you think that it was a little bit too much on your part, pasting the entire Michigan with your not-so-yummy looking billboards? I've even seen one down in Detroit (the East Side), another one in a chink neighborhood in Lansing, and yet another in an Indian reservation in Northern Michigan. (My car's GPS has the weirdest definition of what a "shortcut" is and I was forced to drive through these despicable areas recently). Are you so desperate, that you feel the need to advertise among the lesser races? Can't you find a single white man who would find pleasure in whatever you have to offer?
Lets all calm down. No need to be so rambunctious on the Internet.