View Single Post
(#31)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Teenaged God-mocker

musicallies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.musicallies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.musicallies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.musicallies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.musicallies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.musicallies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: My Chemical Romance - Emo False Christians! - 12-28-2008, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
If those gothics weren't so dangerous, you wouldn't be here whining and crying like you are. Ban you? What, you can't click on "Log Out" and never come back?
sister Mary,
would you please cite an example of a "dangerous gothic person" for clarity? I would be most appreciative. And no, I am NOT whining about the matter. I am standing up for what I believe in. Didn't Jesus do the same? He was persecuted (as I am by you and father Ezikiel)
Again, please cite an example of a "dangerous gothic" person other than they don't go to church or they don't believe in God.
Praise Jesus!